Wednesday, January 20, 2010

{ bloopers! }

You know you watched America's Funniest Home videos. I did. And I loved it.... Bob Saget's awful jokes not so much, but the videos. Anyway, my favorite home videos almost always involved kids... they can make me laugh like nobody's business. So here's to kids being funny. My camera got to see some pretty hilarious things in '09... and I hope some of these photos brighten up your day :-)

Let's start out with some unwanted hugs... always funny.




I love Logan's expression... he's not into it.


Oh, Troy... sagging your pants is soooooo 2009.


Nose picking is funny. Period.




I like Reese's enthusiasm in the next one... and how each nostril gets hit.


This is one of my all time favorites...


Mommy kisses.... ewwwwwwwww!


And lastly, an all-out breakdown. Jazelle needed a diva nap after this one.


Happy Wednesday!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

America's funniest videos is still on. We watch it all the time! Great pics!
-Desiree

January 20, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes, I'll be using Jazelle's breakdown photo when the boyfriend comes over for the first time....!!

~Rachelle

January 20, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous debby munar said...

so cute! Even the bloopers are amazing! :) luv ya

January 20, 2010 at 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Nicky said...

These have so much personality!! I love them :)

January 23, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home