Monday, January 11, 2010

{ baby alexis }

What better way to start off the new year than with a newborn session? Little Alexis was not only sweet and adorable, but a great little model too... especially after we discovered that she WAY prefers to sleep on her left side. (Oh! And did I mention she had the most perfect auburn hair without having to pay for it? Lucky).

Here are a few of my favorites from the day... be sure to leave a comment and let me know which ones you think should be on my website.

Happy Monday!!



Little Alexis loved her big bro, Ruben. Even sleeping on her right side, she was content to have him pat her back.


Either she likes me or she's gassy..... I think she likes me :-)




This blanket is the best! I love the color and pattern. It goes with her red bedroom set... cute!






BTW Alexis is the only baby that hasn't taken advantage of the fact that she's diaperless... if you know what I mean. Yay!











Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rafael Alcala said...

As always beautiful work Amanda!

January 12, 2010 at 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Tira J said...

Beautiful images Amanda!

January 21, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home