Saturday, January 2, 2010

{ catching up on Christmas }

Ok... it's January 2010. But I'm just blogging Christmas... I'm just a bit behind, huh? I couldn't skip this post, though.

As some of you know I've been taking care of the same nutty group of kids for almost 6 years now. I'm not a nanny... or a babysitter... I don't really know what my official title would be, but I run a teeny daycare at an office. The parents bring their kids to work after school and I make sure they're fed, watered, and happy (not always an easy task, but it's a pretty awesome gig). Along with their parents and my best friend, Sarah, who also takes care of the munchkins, we've made quite the little family and I love those kids to pieces. It's been so amazing to see them grow from babies to kids that are already way cooler than me.

Anyway, every Christmas we get a tree, decorate everything, eat lots of sugar, and have a 'pajama party' to exchange gifts. This year the kids are finally all old enough to play amongst themselves so I could nab a few photos here and there.... here are some of my favorites:

Awe, aren't they cute?!
Top row: Natalie (a part time guest), Parker (my oldest), Wyatt, Seth
Bottom row: Hunter (my goofball), Andie, Zane, and Hayden (party crasher lol).


Whoohoo! Party!


Seth is all equipped to fight crime... apparently Zane and Hunter were bad guys... but then they made up :-)


Zane's bed-head is out of control... just a little. Oh, and that other little guy is my nephew Zack. He loves coming to 'work to play with the motorcycle kids.'


Seth was being sooooo careful with his fancy 'cup.'


And... my favorite! Some details:


Sugar anyone?


Well that's all for now! Keep your eye out for my New Years post coming soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

So cute, I love it!

January 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, i miss those kids sooo much!!
-Desiree

January 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home