Monday, January 4, 2010

{ the benzie family, part 2 }

I love me some gifted portrait sessions. This part of the Benzie family is from Colorado and got family portraits as a Christmas gift from their parents... best idea ever. Just sayin.'

Anyway, who we have here is Mom & Dad (Chris and Tracy), and twins, Adeline and Abigail. We chatted about Colorado and camping, I sneezed toys off my head in hopes of getting smiles, and I think we all had a pretty fun time (even if Addy and Abby were a bit tough to get smiles out of). Here are a few of my favorites from the day, let me know which photos are your favorites for my website:

Started off with some morning backlight, pretty much my favorite.







Doesn't she look like a porcelain doll? So beautiful.


Haha, they're all laughing at me being a dork.






Their outfits were perfect! I love color and pattern in photos.


Addy and Abby have such different personalities... it was so fun to see.








My favorite of the day because it makes me smile every time I look at it:


Margaret,
Thanks again for hiring me for your family's photos! You have a great family, you're a lucky lady.

Chris and Tracy,
Thanks to you too! I had a great time photographing you and your girls. Have a good drive home.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home