Monday, January 25, 2010

{ waiting for Oswald } Orange County Maternity Photographer

Finally! And already?! This maternity shoot is a mix of time based amazement....
1) because I've been looking forward to this shoot for a while now, and
2) because I can't believe Oswald is almost done brewing.

Christina, as you'll soon see, is one gorgeous mom-to-be. When you first see her you really don't notice that big ol' belly of hers, she carries it so well. So when the customers from her store (The Hope Chest... you know.. awesome kids boutique in Old Orange) asked her when her photographer was going to do her maternity photos we decided we'd better squeeze it in before we had a newborn appointment on our hands. And squeeze it in we did... after school, before the light was gone, in the middle of that crazy-awful weather we just had. It was a test of space and creative juice, but I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Let me know which ones you want to see on my site! Thanks!

This first one is one of my all time favorites! I love all the love.


That's gonna be one well loved baby...


If I could have just a fraction of this hotness when I'm pregnant I'll be happy...






Then it was time to work with the rain.... Christina wanted something fun and colorful.




I can't believe her favorite not-preggo coat still fits...






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home