Friday, February 26, 2010

{ bleh..... and music }

Twitter and Facebook have been lit up with people saying they've gotten sick this past week and I actually remember thinking that I was so lucky I had a great immune system..... JYNX! My throat is on fire and while I was pouting on couch wishing for the homemade chicken soup fairy to come I rediscovered one of my old favorite music videos.

I've seen this video a million times, but there's just something about it that still gets to me. The animation goes so perfectly with the feel of the song and it always changes my mood.

Radiohead - Pyramid Song from Wes Dorris on Vimeo.

Anyway, happy Friday to all you un-sickies out there! And for the sickies- drink your weight in green tea and watch a movie... that's my plan for the day :-)






Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon! I seem to be getting sick a lot lately too! :-(

February 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home