Tuesday, February 23, 2010

{ ramon + sheila } Orange County Engagement Portraits

Meet Ramon and Sheila... they are awesome. Seriously. They had me smiling throughout their whole engagement shoot. I don't really know why... I guess it's just because they make such a great couple. Ramon had Sheila laughing the whole time and I just loved how easy going they were with one another. I'm so so so excited for their July wedding.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day. Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know which photos should make it onto my website... Thanks!!!


I want this bike....


And this bike... Maybe even more than the other one.






I tried my best to find some different places to shoot at the Orange Circle and thought this was a cool spot.


My super favorite! They look so content.




Ramon took Sheila by surprise for this one :-)


Hey babeh...




I love smiling. It's my favorite.




Quick stop at the movie theater cuz they're big movie watchers. Ramon thought this would be a cool place to shoot... what an awesome idea, huh?


I've also been on the lookout for cool light... you like it?


Don't forget to check out the slideshow to see more photos!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila Hernandez said...

i like them all! I can't decide.

February 25, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Trademark Lawyer said...

The movie theatre was an excellent idea, the pictures have all come out so well!

August 5, 2015 at 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home