Sunday, February 21, 2010

{ roman nicholas }

Yay! Roman is finally here! I've been looking forward to this shoot ever since Kirstie and Nick hired me to do their maternity shoot in December (click here to check it out).

They have an awesome home and I really could have shot there all day... but Roman wouldn't have it :-) He really put me to work, but it all worked out in the end. Be sure to watch the slideshow at the end of the post... there you'll find the cutest little grumpy face you've ever seen and Daddy's "I told you he was gonna pee on our bed" expression.

Let me know which photos you think should make it onto my website. Thanks!!



I love the colors they chose for Roman's room...


Baby cowlicks rule.




Poor baby... I accidentally bumped the bed while he was sleeping and he totally peed... my bad.






He was only happy to be swaddled from here on out...


Roman and The Dude (yup the dog's official name is The Dude!)




Awesome chair + awesome wall....






here's the slideshow:

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous dognbird said...

I'm such a sucker for newborn photos. You created/captured such adorable moments here!

February 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie Ann Photography said...

Gorgeous! I love the ones with The Dude and Roman ... so hilariously sweet!

February 23, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home