Thursday, April 1, 2010

{ kenny + shannyn are married! }

This was such a fun wedding! Shannyn was stunning, Kenny was so excited, I got a new in-law of an in-law added to my family, and the DJ played some of my favorite photo-taking-while-dancing songs! Ahhh, love.
Here are some of my favorites from the day... and don't forget to check out the slideshow to see more :-) Happy Thursday!!!
Gorgeous hair and makeup by Shannon Rhodes of Luca Bella Salon
Love the trees and the blue sky! It was such a gorgeous day for a wedding.
Kenny was banished to the gazebo when we found out Shannyn had arrived at the ceremony site.
Telling jokes to take the edge off :-) I love laughing.
Kenny + Shannyn's gorgeous daughter, Sophia... doesn't she make the most adorable flower girl?
So much beautifulness! PS Cassie on the left here JUST had her baby as I write this post! Congratulations!!!
The. Light. Was. Perfect!!!
The ring bearers goofing off before the ceremony. The 2 on the left just happen to be my awesome nephews :-)
Ahhh, I LUUUUUVVVV when the groom sees his bride for the first time. Priceless!
Longest first kiss ever! Yowza!
One of my favorite shots of the day! They're so happy, I love it!
Ok, for realz... these are my favorite photos of the day. I love how Shannyn tries to keep her smile at bay... but she can't help smiling at Kenny no matter how hard she tries :-)
First dance!
$6.00!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love receptions? They're so fun! Look at Shannyn go!
Details!!!!! The beautiful cake was made by Ninna Detar. Red velvet, yum!
CLICK HERE TO SEE A SLIDESHOW WITH MORE PHOTOS! http://www.amandapatricegalleries.com
PS Kirklands, I'll get more family photos of you guys up soon! Just waiting for my assistant's photos :-)

DJ: www.classictouchdj.com
Florist: www.cinderellasflowers.com
Videographer: www.atimlessmemory.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Susie Canino said...

As usual, love your images!

April 2, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home