Sunday, April 4, 2010

{ Brandi's Portrait Party! }

Hello and Happy Easter! Hope everyone had a great day :-)

Anywho... I'm finally catching up on last week's craziness! Here are some photos from a portrait party I did last Sunday for Brandi and some of her friends... It was lots of fun and I got to meet some seriously cute kids/families. XOXOXOXOXO!

Here's Brandi and her guys...


Laughing!


This photo was maybe half a second after a tantrum... I love how kids can go from livid to happy in the blink of an eye LOL.


I luuuuuuuved this little corner of the park we found... it was mellow and empty and had the most beautiful trees.


Omigosh! Baby Quinn is so adorable!


I've been looking for the right opportunity to give this pose a try...




I loved photographing this family!


All three girls have the most beautiful eyes...




Their mom was so excited the boys agreed to have their photos taken... she'd never had photos taken of all the kids at once before... I'm glad I got to be the one to finally get their portraits :-)


Brooke is a natural!




Seriously loved the trees! And the kids, of course.


As Reed was trying to escape I got his attention being a total dork - I was sneezing a rubber duck off my head... nerdy, but effective.


Brock was such a great little model. He was so serious about having his photos taken, but turned on the most winning smile when I was ready to snap the photo.


Mom was able to wrangle them in for about 2 seconds so I could grab this shot...




Omigosh, Dylan is a character! I had so much fun thinking of poses with him. The deal was that I got to pick the spot and the pose and then HE could pick. He's pretty funny and creative!











4 Comments:

Blogger amanda lynn photography said...

super cuteness!

April 5, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger brandic said...

Oh my gosh Amanda! I love all of them! Can't wait to see the rest.

April 5, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous debby munar- proud cousin! said...

great job as always! so glad brandi booked w/ you! :)
amazing amazing! love you!!

April 5, 2010 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda- I LOVE them! Can't wait to see the rest..I want to find out about doing my own party. I was thinking this time our whole family & maybe once school is out. I know I would have a bunch of people interested..
Thanks again! Holly

April 5, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home