Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{ Jazzy is ONE! }

This is such a bittersweet post! I'm always excited to photograph Jazzy, but I'm sad this time because it was her last official shoot of the year... I can't believe she's already one! The Touzard family has easily become one of my most favoritist clients (ever!) and this past year with them has been amazing... now they just need to get started on baby #2 so I can see them regularly again... JK. Well, kind of...

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from her latest shoot... be sure to click on the slideshow at the bottom to see her photos from the whole year :-)

Apparently Jazzy knows how old she is...




Her favorite part about wearing sunglasses? Taking them off LOL.


Gee, I wonder where she gets all her gorgeous hair from?


Omigosh, she was having SO MUCH FUN!


We shot at their house this whole year and I never ran out of beautiful places to photograph...


Remember this chair from her newborn photos?! She's so big! Sniffle, sniffle...


Haha, I couldn't resist including an outtake photo... this is her new favorite facial expression. I actually got more of these looks than smiles...




Of course we had to get a shot in the car...






Peek-a-boo!


One of my favorites from the day... the light was just amazing.


And last, but not least, Jazzy threw me a perfectly cheesy smile. Love!


SLIDESHOW!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This brought a tear to my eye. I love all your comments, they made me laugh! It was sad for us, too, but we know you'll always be our photog! We'll get working on #2 fairly soon!! Thanks for taking such amazing and memorable pics of us and for being such a cool lady :)
Love,
Rachelle & Karl (And Jazzy!!)

July 8, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger chantel said...

oh my god their hair! you're right! sigh...now i'm going to bed envious!

August 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home