Friday, July 23, 2010

{ mieka + nate... married! }

Last weekend I got to hop into the car with the super awesome Amanda Doublin and head up to Santa Barbara to photograph a wedding with her. Aaaaaaaaaand it was so fun! The wedding was gorgeous, the couple was adorable (and SO nice!), and Amanda is one of my favorites... ever.

Here are a few of my favorites of the day. Happy Friday!

Getting ready...








They decided to see each other before the ceremony so they could get lots of photos in... LOVE!


Happy happy!


I had to run like a crazy person to catch this trolly for photos... it was worth it :-)


Holy cow, these were some cute kiddos...


Nate's vows were so touching...


The bling:





I luuuuuuuuuuuuv succulents. Mieka is super environmentally friendly so I bet she has plans to plant these centerpieces somewhere...


First dance...


Toasts!


Then we all snuck away to take advantage of the most amazing light on the planet...








Wait, that's not cake! Nope, it's actually a pie whose recipe has been in Mieka's family for a long, long time... yum!


Thanks again for having me come along to this wedding! I luuuuuuv shooting with you and can't wait to do it again. XOXOXO

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nicki Henne said...

not that they weren't ALL amazing, but I especially looooove what you did with the 'bling'!

July 23, 2010 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous amanda doublin said...

you rock! im thinking we just re-brand as "the amandas"... i mean really these are great. ;)

<3

July 23, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home