Wednesday, July 14, 2010

{ photo booth fun! }

Yessssssssss! I've finally gotten all my stuff together to start doing photo booths at weddings! It's going to be SO FUN. But before I lug all my stuff to a wedding I thought I had better figure out what the heck I'm doing... so I made my friends be my guinea pigs. I sure like those guys.

PS Ignore the lame background... I just used my living room curtains this time around :-/

Sarah and Jelena were the first ones up!






Yay! I love them :-)


James, bummer about your glasses.... it was worth the shot, though. Just sayin...





James looks so mean! He doesn't like sweeping, I guess...


Jessica's expression is priceless here:


Cheese. Eeeee.


My all time favorite of the day!


How cute are they?


Work that denim jacket!


Uh..... yup, that's my guy on the right. Sigh.


Squishy...


Ok, this might be my other favorite....


Ok people! I want to do these at all my weddings! Tell your friends (and your mom and your grandma and your dog, whoever): The first 5 couples to add them to their wedding collection gets it for LESS!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Awesome and a half. So. Excited!

July 14, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Jessica Arias said...

OMG you have the greatest ideas!! Can't wait to see a wedding...

July 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

Amanda this is the funnest set yet! I love how everyone looks so natural at it.

July 30, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home