Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{ my kiddos! }

I knew I'd be missing these little faces once the reality of not being their nanny sunk in, so I decided I'd better snap some photos. On my last day I braved the summer heat and the chaos of taking 6 kids out in public by myself and forced them to pose for photos... and now I understand how moms can turn into psychos during photo shoots LOL.

It was tough and I think we all had a meltdown at some point (Zane's glasses broke, Parker didn't like hugging the other kids, Seth kept knocking everyone down... ahhhh!), but it was SO WORTH IT! In my first week working from home it sure is good to see these silly faces... I love them :-)



Aren't they all absolutely gorgeous? Josh and I are spoiled with ridiculously cute kids... in fact, Josh says if our kid doesn't come out of the womb cute he's pushing it back in. Whatta jerk, huh? LOL





My only rule was for their parents and that was that they could wear whatever they wanted... I wanted to remember them just the way they were right then.



I can't decide which of these next 3 is my favorite... they're all so fun! Kids love them some jumping...








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home