Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{ ian + natalie... engaged! }

Ian and Natalie were so fun to work with! I'm in love with how in love they are and how easily they can smile at one another. Within just a few minutes of being with them I could tell they were a perfect fit and I was instantly at ease... and inspired.

They decided they wanted to start shooting near their home at their favorite hang out spots in Culver City... I love how the location shows a little piece of who they are right now... life changes so fast and I hope these photos will always help them remember when they first started their life together :-)
But ok, enough with the cheesiness! Here are the photos:



They are so cute together! Always laughing... and kissing.






Natalie has THE most amazing green eyes...






This might be my favorite of the day...




Quick change of scenery:







Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous amanda doublin said...

super cute!

August 24, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home