Thursday, August 12, 2010

{ kevin + vilma... married! }

I'm so excited to share this wedding with you! Kevin and Vilma (aka Kevilma) have proven to be two of the sweetest people ever. They were so incredibly excited to be married and celebrate with close friends and family... and they had so much fun all day. They make such a great couple and make my heart so happy I think I may have even smiled in my sleep that night. LOL.

Not only are Kevilma absolutely amazing, but they got hitched at my all time favorite venue. Ever. The Hotel Maya is a one of a kind place that is beautiful, unique, colorful, and full of the nicest staff. And with the help of lots of family and friends, the whole day went without a single hiccup.

Anyway, enough gushing... on to the photos!



I have eyebrow arch envy, haha.


Oooooooh, shiny!




I luuuuuuuuuuuuv all the color at The Maya... and Vilma is so naturally gorgeous.


Kevin kept his mother close to his heart that day.








Isn't the way she's smiling at him just perfect?




The pink lobby windows are so fun to play with...


We kicked the bell hop out of his station to steal this shot :-)


Details!


And we'll end with the first dance :-) To see more click on the slideshow link at the bottom.

Vendors!
Make-up - Mary Schultz Makeup 310-358-9231 www.maryschultzmakeup.com
Hair - Andy Diaz 323-681-6470
Music - Josh Bliss 213-792-9479
Catering - Hotel Maya

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jen Johnson said...

These are incredible!!!

August 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Desiree Eaglin said...

I love these pictures Amanda. You did a really good job, it looks like a beautiful wedding and you captured it beautifully with your camera!

August 12, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home