Friday, August 6, 2010

{ flower girls + ring bearers }

Yay! It's Friday! It's been a crazy week for me and I have a ton of photos to share with you... but for now here are some fun ones from a little project I did with Jen K Floral Design and The Hope Chest a few weeks ago. We thought it would be fun to show off some unique floral wedding designs... for kids!

Jen K does some amazing things with flowers... in fact you should check out more of her work at www.jenkfloraldesign.com. Or, even better, stop by her adorable shop in the Orange Circle off Lemon and Chapman... I'm sure you know someone that could use a bouquet of flowers this weekend :-)

And while you're down there you should stop by The Hope Chest and take a peek at all their cute kid stuff... they have some great sales going on right now and are getting great new things in every day.

Now on to the photos!




Special thanks to Linda Ly from Grand Soirees Event Design & Coordination... this adorable little model is her daughter, Sophie.



Jen happens to have some adorable nieces and nephews that came out to model for us, too.



I am in love with this princess design! What little girl wouldn't want one of these?





Sassy!







I'm especially in love with this simple little green headpiece... and this dress is what inspired me to do this shoot. It's just perfect:



Perfect for the beach...





And something sweet and a little more traditional...



Thank you Jen for all your hard work and beautiful creations! I loved working with you... you're so fun :-) Tell your sisters I said thank you for taking the day off work and dealing with the heat to make this shoot possible. Their kiddos did a great job!

Thank you to The Hope Chest, too! I luuuuuuuuv your kid's clothes! And thanks for lending Luka and Rylee to me for a couple hours... they made great little models.


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wow, that's a lot of ridiculously cute kids all in one place! I'm in love with the flower girl wand-like bouquet idea! If you would have posted this a week ago I might have stolen it! Great work Buddy!

August 6, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Kiera Faye said...

ohmygoodness! beautiful designs (I too love the wands), and great pictures! you are so good with kids - catching such intriguing looks and poses, you make it look easy!

August 6, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home