Saturday, August 7, 2010

{ ramon + sheila... married! }

Ramon and Sheila got hitched last weekend! And I took a ton of photos... here are a few of my favorites from the day :-)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



Sheila was one of the most serene brides I've ever seen. Here she is helping her sister get ready...


And now her sister is helping her get ready... doesn't Sheila look so happy? She has such a great smile!


Her sweet flower girl was a perfect little assistant :-)


I love me some window light!


Ramon and Sheila decided to see each other before the ceremony... score! We had lots of time for photos and they got to unwind and enjoy each other's company before saying 'I do'.





How great is this tree?





The community center in Anaheim had the greatest lines and modern touches...


Here is one of my favorites of the day... the lines and shadows make me happy :-)


Playing with light...


Married! Bubbles! Smiles!








Aren't these popcorn boxes amazing? Their faces are on them. LOVE!


And I'll leave you with some laughter from the toasts...


SLIDESHOW!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Blast! You mean I'm not the only one having popcorn at my wedding? jk! Lovely work as always...and guess what? I'm NEXT!!!!!!!!! YAY! Can't wait to spend the whole day with ya! And uh...Branden too : )

August 8, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home