Sunday, February 28, 2010

{ alex } Fullerton Portrait Photographer

Meet Alex. I just met him today myself, though I feel like I've known him for years... he's my awesome hairstylist's son and you know how girls like to chat :-)

Anyway, this morning Alex rode around Downtown Fullerton on his scooter while I looked for interesting places to shoot. I was actually a bit nervous because I knew how cool Alex was going to be and I was a bit worried he'd hate being in front of the camera.



He has the best hair... of course.




This is one of my favorites :-)












PS if anyone needs a great hairstylist ask for Angelica at Alexander's Grand Salon in Anaheim Hills... she is ahhhhhh-mazing!




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous dognbird said...

Loving Alex's attitude and your bright beautiful photos!

March 11, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home