Saturday, March 13, 2010

a long portrait... of me.

Ugh! Being in front of the camera is scary... I don't like it! That said, it's amazing that my friend Kiera Faye not only got me to pose in front of the camera, but she got me to pose for a camera shooting video... yikes!

She wanted to try her hand at a 'long portrait' and it turned out so cool. She was playing with the live video function of my Canon 5d Mark II and I gotta say I'm going crazy with the possibilities of my camera. Who wants to play? Anyone want to be my video guinea pig?

Anyway, keep an out in the next couple months for more of Kiera's handy work... she'll be doing a promo video for me. Whoohoo!

Long Portrait: Amanda Patrice from Kiera Faye on Vimeo.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I can't wait to see more! You're adorable : )

March 14, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad she did a close up of all your freckles!! that's my favorite part about you!! :)
-desiree

March 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger amanda lynn photography said...

i lurves this so much!

March 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Kiera Faye said...

thanks for the shoutout! your infectious smile made this easy! can't wait to shoot you again!

March 23, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Miranda and Adam said...

Love the tattoo on the back of your neck! :)

March 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home