Thursday, March 11, 2010

new stuff and cute kids!



A couple weeks ago I got sneaky and did a secret photo shoot for my friend that has been super generous with her time and patience by helping me get my accounting in order (ugh). My accounting skillz are still questionable and I'm sure I'll be running to her for more help in the future, but hopefully she'll be happy to help for a while longer after getting this photo album :-)

It's actually a new product and I'm IN LOVE! It's a great cost effective option for family photo shoots or brides on a budget. I seriously can't make enough of these right now so if anyone is interested in getting one let me know :-) This book retails $325 for 40 pages ($250 for 20 pages).

Here are a few photos....

I love that I can put words on the spine of the book.... don't know why, but I think it's awesome.




The pages are super thick and sturdy.


The images don't have to be cut down the middle so it looks so beautiful and seamless... love!






PS these are 2 of the kids I take care of at my little daycare during the week. I actually started the day Zane (on the left) was born..... I LOVE them :-)




They're so funny! They were so awesome to photograph because they love each other so much and they just had fun the whole time :-) And I bribed them with Slurpies, hahaha.




Andie's smile is soooooooo amazing...


Sarah was babysitting the day we snuck the shoot in and helped me orchestrate the whole thing... thanks buddy!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, that is so nice and so special of you to do!! she's gonna love it!!
-desiree
p.s. i miss those faces so much!!

March 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG These are absolutely amazing! I just cried when I looked through all of these and the Anderson/White clan pics. You are truly gifted Amanda... and it doesn't hurt that you have two of the most beautiful kids on the planet as your subject!
Miss you guys and love you dearly! It kills me everyday to be away from the kids who own my heart! Your pictures help me get through it! - Courtney Enders

March 24, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home