Sunday, March 14, 2010

{ ozzy john } Orange County Newborn Photographer

Yay! Baby Ozzy is here! He's such a cutie and was blessed with the most amazing ability to sleep through his siblings' noisiness (Big sister Rylee thought she should provide 'music' during the session and banged on various things with some kind of stick, haha). He's also adding to my lucky streak and DIDN'T pee on me during the shoot - yessssss!

Here are some of my favorites from the day... hope you had an awesome weekend!



I LOVE this light and this gate... and this baby... and the blanket.... and the beer Mommy gave me to keep my working conditions pleasant :-)




His profile is sooooooo cute.


He wasn't so sleepy in the end there, but he was still cute... and so wrinkly. Christina said he looks like a shar pei, hahaha.




Baby details!!!!!!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

That gate, and those colors, and the baby...gorgeousness! Love it. I love the little detail shots too. And yay for NOT being peed on! My last newborn peed all over me while wearing a diaper...it was ridiculous.

March 15, 2010 at 2:09 AM  
Anonymous PS Photography said...

Love these pics. The gate with the light shining in... art. They should totally have that as a huge art piece somewhere in their house!!! They have to. Xoxo.

March 15, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home