Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{ the anderson / white clan }

This post is full of some familiar faces... in fact, you just saw them last week. Turns out Kristin loved the album I gifted her for helping me with my accounting and she decided to have me make an album for her Dad's birthday gift... with new photos :-)

This time around Zane and Andie stepped it up with the accessories... seriously these kids have an awesome sense of style... and Uncle Michael and Uncle Brad joined in to make this shoot something their dad would love.

So here are my favorites... thanks for reading!


How cool is Zane? Seriously...




Kristin, Michael, and Brad haven't been professionally photographed in years and years... hopefully her dad is surprised!


PS this is Kristin's dad's Vintage Motorcycle Museum.... yeah that's right. It's an amazing place... it was Kristin's idea to sneak us in for the photo shoot :-)




They love them some Uncle Michael...






There goes Zane being ridiculously cool again...


Awe, Zane loves his Uncle...


My favorite of the day!!!!!!


2nd favorites of the day!


Million $$ smile...


I had to convince Andie to let me take that last shot by promising HER she could take a photo of ME. And I have to say... it's not bad :-)





Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

this made me want to tear up! kristin looks so tiny in those huuuuge glasses... really nice stuff friend(s)

March 17, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Sarina Love said...

awww what a lovely happy family!! I love them all!

March 25, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Desiree Eaglin said...

good golly, those kids got real big real fast! and they ARE the epitome of cool!! :)

April 22, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome buddy!!! how did i miss these

July 5, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home